We have been producing foundry cores and moulds since 2001. The technology and machinery were chosen so that we can offer products in a wide range of dimensions, weights and shape complexity. The possibility of combining the binder systems used with a variety of quartz and non quartz opening materials helps us to meet the needs of our customers.
Production Technology Cores:
Machine production by core shooting:
- Cold-Box Amin
- GEOPOL® cured CO2
Hand production of cores:
Opening materials used:
- Quartz sands
- Chromite sand
- Kerphalite KF
- LK – SAND
- Zircon Sand
The company’s core strategy:
- Supply cores to the customer exactly on the agreed deadlines
- Supply the required quantity and quality
- Favourable delivery conditions
- Conforming products at all times
- Making high-quality cores accessible to our customers without them having to invest in the technologies
- Advice and technical assistance and not only on core production
Our core shooting machines cover the widest range of cores:
- Weight of produced cores from 0.1 to 40 kg
- Maximum size of core boxes ( w x h x d ): 750 x 500 x 650 mm
- Horizontal automatic cycle disassembly of core boxes
- Bottom and side release of cores from the core box
- Core boxes with pneumatically operated loose parts
Our core shooting machines range from 1 to 20 l. All have microprocessor control of the production cycle, through the optimum setting of production parameters for the specific core and core box. We use modern gas generators to cure the Cold Box cores. The extracted gases are neutralized in an air washer.
Don’t like writing emails with inquiries? Try our new contact form, which will guide you through your request. The data from the form travels directly to the production management, which will process the offer for you in the shortest possible time.
Don’t know all the data that the form requires of you? Never mind, fill in only the ones you know. If something important would be missing to complete the offer, we will contact you.